Our travel trailers offer you the opportunity to camp in comfort. Experience camping with friends or family without sleeping on the ground, or messing with difficult to set up tents.
- The R-Pod sleeps 2 adults in a queen bed, and one child on the dinette that converts to a bed. The kitchen has a sink, a two burner propane stove, microwave/convection oven (shore power only), and refrigerator.
- The trailer has a 35 gallon water tank, a 35 gallon grey water tank, and a 35 gallon black water tank. It has a campground water hookup, shore power hookup and cord, and grey/black water dumps.
- The bathroom has a toilet, sink, and a shower.
- TV, stereo with CD player, and inside and outside speakers.
- Airconditioning and Heat
- Optional: R-Dome Add-a-Room ($10/day)
- Solar Panel ($10/day, Mandatory for renters without a power source)
The Jay Flight sleeps 2 adults in a queen bed, and 2 children in 2 bunk beds. The kitchen has a sink, two-burner propane stove, a refrigerator, and a microwave (when connected to shore power). The bathroom has a toilet, and a shower with small tub. It has a 26 gallon fresh water tank, a 19 gallon grey water tank, and a 19 gallon black water tank. It has a campground water hookup, a shore power hook up, and grey/black water dumps when camping in a campground with full hook ups. There is a stereo with bluetooth capability, outside speakers, airconditioning, and heat. Note: airconditioning can only be used when connected to shore power.