The Volkswagen Westfalia is the ultimate camping vehicle! Its cute design, amazing drivability, and efficiency have made it one of the best road trip vehicles in history.
- Carries and sleeps 4 people. Ideally, 2 adults and 2 children. The pop up tent sleeps two, and the bench seat converts to a bed for two.
- Equipped with a kitchenette, including a 2 burner propane stove, a sink with a 10 gallon water tank, and a modern refrigerator.
- Large house battery (charged by solar or shore power), bluetooth stereo, and USB plugs.
- The passenger seat swivels.
- Choice of automatic transmission or manual transmission. Unless you own, or have owned, a manual transmission vehicle, the automatic transmission is the vehicle for you.
These VW Westfalias are vintage vehicles which do not include airconditioning, and are modestly powered. They are best driven 100 - 150 miles a day, enjoying your trip and taking stops along the way, rather than long highway, deadheading it trips. Enjoy the journey and the destination!